Compact and lightweight camera body with retro design and intuitive operability
The compact and lightweight FUJIFILM XA10 sports a retro design. The use of two Command Dials means you only need a thumb to quickly adjust aperture, shutter speed and exposure settings. Frequently used functions such as white balance, continuous shooting and the self-timer can be assigned to standalone function buttons, eliminating the need to go through the Menu screens to change settings.
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM XA10 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 14 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Night (Tripod)
- Use a tripod and take clear shots of night scenes with a slow shutter speed.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes which are vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Effective for taking more vivid shots of flowers.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Designed for perfect self-portraits
The screen has a slide-and-tilt mechanism so when it is tilted 180 degrees into “selfie-mode”, it can slide out further to ensure the camera body doesn’t block the view.
The FUJIFILM X-A10 features a Portrait Enhancer mode, which makes the human skin look smoother and brighter. Enjoy the beautiful skin tonality that only the X Series offers also when shooting selfies
Rotating the tilting LCD upward by 180 degrees activates the Eye Detection AF to automatically adjust the focus on the subject’s eyes.
The grip is shaped to accommodate both normal shooting and self-portraits alike. The final shape, based on ergonomic design, was decided through prototype testing involving hundreds of photographers
Automatic shooting modes
When taking a self-portrait, you can take photos by pressing the vertical command dial found directly below your index finger to minimize camera shake. The Self Timer function offers Smile Detection, that take photos automatically when the subject smiles, Buddy Timer which shoots when two people come close together, and Group Timer mode that automatically shoots when a specified number of people come into the frame.
Focus down to 7cm with Auto Macro
Auto Macro function captures objects just 7cm from lens surface
The wide-angle end of the XC16-50mm II kit lens provides a minimum working distance of approx. 7cm from lens surface. The Auto Macro function automatically switches the camera to the Macro mode for quick focusing.
Multi-Target Auto Area AF to capture your subject every time
The camera uses multiple focusing points to identify the intended subject, automatically selecting the subject you want to shoot.