Peak Design Anchor Links
Peak Design Anchor Links อัพเกรดสายกล้องที่รัก… ให้ใช้งานง่ายขึ้น แข็งแรงขึ้น ดูดีขึ้น
Anchor Links คือ อุปกรณ์เสริม จาก Peak Design ที่จะช่วยอัพเกรดสายกล้องเดิมของคุณให้ใช้งานได้ง่ายขึ้น ด้วยระบบ Anchor System จาก Peak design
- CONNECTORS: Glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding.
- WEIGHT : Unpackaged: 30 g (1.1 oz) / Packaged: 48 g (1.7 oz)
- ANCHOR SIZE : Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in) / Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- STRENGTH RATING : Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Anchor Links safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- 4x Anchors (3rd generation, thinner Anchor cords)
- 1 x 4mm hex key
- TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
You paid good money for that camera, so get it out of your bag and use the dang thing. With Capture, you can safely and comfortably carry your camera anytime, anywhere, and always have instant access.
- HOLDS ANY CAMERA
Take your camera out of CapturePRO and put it directly into your ARCA-type tripod with the included PROplate quick-release plate.
- CLAMPS TO ANY STRAP
Connects to any strap up to 6.4 cm (2.5”) wide and 2.2cm (0.88?) thick
- CARRY ANY DEVICE
Carry binoculars, lenses, and GoPro cameras with additional plates/kits (sold separately)
- INSTANT ACCESS
Instantly access camera with quick release button
- TOTAL SECURITY
Redundant security lock prevents accidental release
- TRIPOD COMPATIBLE
Includes Standard Plate, which works with most Arca-type tripods. Need Manfrotto? RC2 compatibility? Get Dual Plate Capture (Clip Only).
- FAST LENS CHANGES
Camera locks into clip in 4 directions, enabling easier lens changes. Speed lens changes up even more with Lens Kit (sold separately)
- WEATHERPROOF & WATER FRIENDLY
All parts are weatherproof and resist rust and saltwater
NEW FOR V3
- WAY SMALLER
30% lighter, 20% narrower, 20% lower profile than Capture v2
- ALL-METAL BUILD
Aluminum alloy chassis, backplate, quick-release button and stainless steel locking pin
- ANODIZED FINISH
For increased durability and smoothness
Embedded grip in backplate for maximum slip resistance
- 2 SETS OF BOLTS
Thumb-drive bolts for easy clamping and unclamping
Hex-drive bolts for more secure/permanent installation or thicker straps
Peak Design Anchor Links SPECS
- CLIP DIMENSION: 8.3 cm (3.3?) x 4.0 cm (1.6?) x 2.0 cm (0.79?)
- PLATE DIMENSIONS : 3.8 cm (1.5?) x 3.8 cm (1.5?) x 0.7 cm (0.3?)
- MATERIALS : CNC-machined aluminum, black anodized finish, injection molded PVC pad, steel screws with oxide finish (hex drive bolts) and machined steel and aluminum assembled screws with anodized finish (hand drive bolts)
- CLIP WEIGHT : 70 g (2.5 oz) – includes 2 thumb screws
- PLATE WEIGHT : 14 g (0.5 oz)
- TOTAL WEIGHT : 84 g (3 oz)
- STRAP COMPATIBILITY : Fits any strap up to 6.4cm (2.5”) wide and 1.5cm (0.6?) thick with standard thumbscrews or 2.2cm (0.88”) thick with included hex-head clamping bolts.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY : Works with all legacy Peak Design plates except DUALplate v1 (discontinued 2014).Only works with Pro Pad v2, not v1. Included Standard Plate is not compatible with legacy Capture models (v1 and v2).
- STRENGTH RATING : Can withstand well over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras in during any activity or environment.