Motes Movie Slate
The film clapboard is a production slate made of white acrylic and designed to be used with dry erase markers. A cost-effective production tool that’s especially useful in sync sound productions–whether video, film, or dual-system DSLR–the slate comes with standard-size colorful clapper sticks and has a writing surface of 9.85 x 11.8″/25x30cm.
- Clap-strip, special design and powerful enough to avoid crack
- Built-in magnetic stripe, professional and resonant while being clapped
- Computer-graved and with printings non-lose
- The film clapboard is a production slate made of white acrylic and designed to be used with dry erase markers
- Organic(Acrylic) material and non-wood produced, easy to be written or cleaned
- English version, beautiful and stable
- Material: Built-in Magnetic strip + Organic(Acrylic) material
- Dimension: 9.85 x 11.8″/25x30cm
- Used for: Film, TV plays, Studio live, Advertisement, Video etc.
- Writing way: Use the high-quality felt pen or Marker pen, and erase it asap after usage. Note: don’t use the greasy pen, otherwise it can’t be erased.
- 1x Film Clapboard