Rode Lavalier GO Lavalier Microphone for Wireless GO Systems
ไมโครโฟนหนีบปกเสื้อ Rode Lavalier GO (ชุดไมค์เสริมสำหรับ Wireless GO) เป็นไมค์สำหรับติดกล้อง , Clip-On Mic for Rode Wireless GO Systems, Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Connector
Rode Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the R?DE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar? reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
- Acoustic principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output impedance: 3k ? Typical
- Signal to noise ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent noise: 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic range: 83dB Typical
- Power requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output connection: Gold-plated TRS plug